Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Janessa’s tight pussy fucked

Janessa's tight pussy fucked

Me and my daughter Janessa is driving down the street then the damn van busted again. We were in a predicament I tell yah. Then along comes this dude in a motor home. He offers to get us some oil. Well, I’m thinking in my head that the repairs is gonna be expensive, so I am gonna offer my daughter’s tight pussy to this dude for some money. Then the two of them took off in the motor house and left me alongside the road. I hope, at least that bastard got his penis wet, because I am gonna beat his ass when he gets back.

The bastard stop the motor home and park then he put down the curtain so that no one can see inside. He start working on my daughter’s pussy. Janessa is a penis hungry nympho and always ready for sex. He took off her clothes, revealing her big tits then squeeze it and sucked her nipples. Janessa gets hornier than him. She pulls out his cock and gives the best blowjob of his life. Not long before the two of them are naked then he stick his big cock in to her tight pussy. She moans from pleasure everytime he pounds her pussy.

Click here to get your password and see more at Use My Daughter

No comments: